The programme, developed in partnership with Windsor Leadership, has a heavy focus on the national infrastructure agenda and will see senior industry figures share their views on how leaders can help shape the national discussion and propose and implement solutions for many of the big issues. .
A maximum of 18 participants will receive coaching, mentoring and learning from some of industry’s most respected leaders. The programme starts with an intensive three day residential introduction with a follow-up after six months.
Sir Peter Bazalgette, chair of ITV and descendent of Sir Joseph Bazalgette, former ICE President and best known for building London’s sewer system.
- Inspirational industry speakers
- Interaction with senior directors from major industry operators
- Strong focus on tackling critical industry issues
- In-depth, collaborative discussions in small syndicates
- Plenary discussions
- Programme run under Chatham House confidentiality rule
- 3 day residential course a St George’s House, Windsor Castle
- 6 week action plan and reflection piece
- 6 month retrospective with all programme participants
Who should attend
- ‘C’-suite executives and/or board level directors and their protégés.
8-10 November 2017
Includes residential cost, including meals and refreshments.
How to apply
All applicants need to match similar levels of personal history, leadership experience, role and responsibilities. In the first instance please call or email the course director (below).
t: 020 7665 2243