Our learning is structured around these key areas:
Courses, workshops and membership surgeries to help you achieve professional qualification.
Access videos covering key areas of professional qualification.
Courses, help and advice to advance your career no matter what stage you are at.
Specialist training courses let you learn new skills and add to your personal development.
Earn new qualifications to boost your career and demonstrate your abilities.
Please note that this event will be held on 9 January 2022, 16:00 – 17:30 (HK time).
Environmental protection has been one of the most important considerations for the design, construction and maintenance of civil engineering works. In addition, we can join hands to protect Hong Kong’s coastline by making it a more sustainable place.
ICE HKA and ICE HKA G&S are delighted to organise this beach cleaning activity. Let us remove the plastic bags, bottles and other refuse discarded at the beach from the marine environment ending up in the sea, choking fish, birds and sea creatures.
We can also help restore the ocean’s ecosystem and prevent the waste from going back to our dining table. This action can help to raise the awareness of public about plastic waste and water pollution issues in Hong Kong.
Participants can choose to have a relaxing beach-side barbeque dinner together to enjoy the clean coastal environment after the beach cleaning activity. Details of barbeque dinner will be sent to successful applicants.
Registration deadline: 26 December 2021 Capacity: 40 Dress code: Sportswear To book a slot, simply click the ‘Book now’ button below and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Only successful applicants will receive confirmation emails.
- Registration will be confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis, and priority will be given to ICE members.
- Attendees must wear their own face masks during the whole beach cleaning event. Face masks will not be provided.
- Attendees will be required to take body temperature before attending the event.
- Attendees should obey the government regulation regarding Covid-19.
- Attendees will be formed as groups of four and required to keep sufficient social distance.
- Applicants with no-show records will be given lower priority in future ICE events.
- Cleaning materials such as trash folders, labour gloves and garbage bags will be provided to participants for the beach cleaning activity.
Adverse weather arrangement
The event will be cancelled or rescheduled to another date in case of Thunderstorm; Amber or Red or Black Rainstorm Alert; or Typhoon Signal No.3 or No. 8 or above being in force by the Hong Kong Observatory at or after 7am. It may also be cancelled because of safety or other reasons.
The Institution of Civil Engineers (Hong Kong Association) shall not under any circumstances be liable or otherwise for death or any injury or for any damage to or loss or destruction of property or otherwise, in any such case arising from any accident or mishap, and whether during or after this event, in preparation for it, traveling to or from it or otherwise.
e: [email protected]