- 04 November 2023
- 09:30 - 12:00 HKT (GMT+8)
Hilti customer experience centre Unit B, Ground Floor Yau Tak Industrial Building 10 Tin Hau Road Tuen Mun, Hong Kong
This event has now ended
You can catch-up on details or any broadcast and downloads here.
Rawl bolts and chemical anchors are the bread and butter of additional and alteration works. From the installation of pedestrian parapets to the jointing between bridge decks, civil engineers are no stranger to the use of structural anchors. In this workshop, representatives from Hilti (Hong Kong) Limited will be introducing the common types of structural fixing on the market. Participants will be introduced to the typical steps in anchor installation through a series of interactive demonstrations. This is the golden chance to learn from the global supplier what’s the best match for your next project.
- Date: 04 November 2023 (Saturday)
- Time: 09.30 - 12.00 (HKT)
- Venue: Hilti customer experience centre in Tuen Mun
- Capacity: 30
Registration deadline: 30 October 2023 (Monday)
To book your place, simply click the ‘book now’ button and follow the onscreen instructions. If you experience any issues, please contact the event administrator at [email protected].
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- Participants must wear closed toe shoes and be appropriately dressed for light physical work. Attendees who fail to comply with the above requirements may be denied participation in the workshop demonstrations.
- Participants are advised to wear safety boots and bring along a pair of nitrile gloves.
- Registration will be confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis, with priority given to ICE HKA G&S members. Only successful applicants will be notified.
- The event will be conducted primarily in Cantonese, and English terms will be introduced where appropriate.Attendance certificates will be provided within two weeks of the event only if attendees participate for the entire duration of the event.
- Applicants with no-show records will be given lower priority in future G&S events.
- The above is subject to change without prior notice.
Adverse weather arrangement:
The event will be cancelled or rescheduled to another date in the case of a red or black rainstorm signal, or typhoon signal no. 3 or above is issued by the Hong Kong Observatory at or after 07.00. The organiser reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event in view of safety or other considerations.
The Institution of Civil Engineers (Hong Kong Association) shall not under any circumstances be liable or otherwise for death, any injury, any damage to, loss or destruction of property or otherwise, in any such case arising from any accident or mishap, whether during or after this event, in preparation for it, travelling to or from it or otherwise.