- 14 October 2023
- 09:30 - 12:00 HKT (GMT+8)
Site office - The Henderson Room 3207-3208 32/F Bank of America Tower 12 Harcourt Road Central, Hong Kong
This event has now ended
You can catch-up on details or any broadcast and downloads here.
Branded as ‘an icon amongst icons’, The Henderson is a 36-storey skyscraper located in one of the most prestigious locations in Hong Kong’s central business district. Characterised by its curvy built form, the Grade A office building sets a new benchmark for the use of technology in pursuit of sustainability goals. Examples include the solar responsive ventilator which emits a cushion of cool air that envelopes the window area, as well as the glass façade roof of the columnless banquet hall which sweeps up to unveil the city’s mesmerising skyline.
- Capacity: 15
- Dress code: casual wear
- Registration deadline: 28 September 2023 (Thursday)
To book your place, simply click the book now button and follow the onscreen instructions. If you experience any issues, please contact the event administrator at [email protected]
Safety training certificates and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- Participants shall bring with them their safety training certificate (‘Green card’) on the day of visit. The certificate shall be issued by recognised authorities and be valid on the day of the visit.
- Participants shall bring their own Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), which shall include a pair of safety boots, a reflective vest and a safety helmet.
- Attendees who fail to comply with the above requirements may be refused entry to the site area.
- Registration will be confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis, with priority given to ICE HKA G&S members. Only successful applicants will be notified.
- The event will be conducted primarily in Cantonese, and English terms will be introduced where appropriate.
- Attendance certificates will be provided within two weeks of the event only if attendees participate for the entire duration of the event.
- Applicants with no-show records will be given lower priority in future G&S events.
- The above is subject to change without prior notice.
Adverse weather arrangements:
The event will be cancelled or rescheduled to another date in the case of a red or black rainstorm signal, or typhoon signal no. 3 or above is issued by the Hong Kong Observatory at or after 07:00. The organiser reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event in view of safety or other considerations.
The Institution of Civil Engineers (Hong Kong Association) shall not under any circumstances be liable or otherwise for death, any injury, any damage to, loss or destruction of property or otherwise, in any such case arising from any accident or mishap, whether during or after this event, in preparation for it, travelling to or from it or otherwise.