Can digital tools support your construction business or are they yet another nuisance technology?
Join the next ICE West Midlands webinar to hear a practical approach to technology, to make business processes more efficient, whilst providing complete visibility and control.
It is difficult to read and translate into action the huge amount of data generated by drones, laser scanning, Internet of Things, autonomous vehicles, robots, etc. in standalone databases. Traditional data sources and databases such as Project CVR’s, invoicing, Drawings, GIS Plans are inherently isolated.
This webinar will explore how technology, data and digitisation can be brought together to improve efficiency, visibility and control.
During the session the following topics will be covered:
- The impact various technologies have on civil engineering
- What and how much data is being generated every day
- What important trends can be drawn out of it
- How such a huge amount of data is stored, analysed, filtered, aggregated and shared for more effective and efficient ways of working
- How we can ‘bring it all together’ with data flowing across your systems and applications for complete real-time visibility on your projects
- What the future might hold
For more information please contact: