With more and more organisations making the leap to digital, there’s never been a better time to examine the business impact of going paperless.
Part of ICE’s Digital knowledge programme, this live video webinar will share experiences and best practices for maximising the impact of digital infrastructure delivery on your bottom line. Our expert panel will also explore the impact digital has on corporate structures and discuss how digital tools are driving improvements in sustainability, collaboration and risk management.
This webinar will discuss:
- Where have you seen the largest impacts resulting from digital transition? Financially? Productivity/Efficiency gains?
- What new roles/positions in your company and the industry are being established to support digital transition?
- What advice would you give to someone that’s looking to transition their company to a digital environment?
- How are employees managing the change from analog processes to digital ones? Adopting? Opposing? Embracing?
- What can we learn from other industries (automotive, manufacturing) that have transitioned to digital, or “gone lean”?
- If everything remained the same in the industry today, what’s the one change that you believe would have the largest, most positive impact on the industry? Why?
For more information please contact:
ICE Events Team
- e: [email protected]
- t: +44 (0)207 665 2226