NEC4 has introduced a new addition to the suite of contracts: the NEC4 Design Build and Operate Contract (DBO). It has been developed in response to the increasing demand for contracts where there is a single point responsibility not only for the operation of an asset, but also the development and construction of all or a significant part of the asset.
The NEC4 DBO allows Clients to engage a Contractor to operate and manage the asset, be it a building, production unit or road or water network, and have the design and build element at any stage of the operational lifecycle.
This webinar will introduce you to the new NEC4 Design Build and Operate Contract (DBO) and it will cover:
- What is the new NEC4 DBO
- When you would use this contract
- How the DBO fits with the other NEC4 contracts
- Underlying principles of the NEC4 DBO
- The roles of the parties in the contract
- The contract strategy
- An overview of the flexibility and complexities of the pricing and performance mechanisms: the Price List, the Performance Table and the Operational Requirements
This event is being broadcast online. Please register to join this webinar.
For more information please contact: