There are now seven service contracts in the NEC4 suite, and like all the works and supply forms there have been a number of common changes to them to maintain the consistent NEC4 approach. But there have also been some significant changes that only apply to these contracts.
This webinar will consider briefly the overall common changes, but it will concentrate on these significant changes. It will look at the two main forms in some detail – the Term Service Contract (TSC) and the Professional Service Contract (PSC), considering issues such as:
- Task orders
- Accounting periods
- The new schedules of cost components
- New X options
- The introduction of the service manager into the PSC
It will also briefly discuss the other service contracts:
- The NEC4 Dispute Resolution Service Contract (DRSC) – previously the NEC3 Adjudicator's Contract
- The two new subcontracts: the NEC4 Professional Service Subcontract (PSS) and the NEC4 Term Service Subcontract (TSS)
- The short contracts: the NEC4 TSSC and NEC4 PSSC
The speakers, Ben Walker and Ross Hayes, were part of the NEC4 drafting team, and they were directly involved in the drafting of the service contracts.
Join this session to find out how these contracts have changed, why they have changed and the impact the changes may have on you as you look to use them.
For more information please contact: