The NEC Project Manager is responsible for an impartial contract administration. This role is essential for the delivery of projects on time, on budget and to the highest standards.
The Project Manager is responsible of any early warning necessary, for the programme, for compensation events, and various other duties.
Those who understand their roles as an NEC3 ECC Project Manager now will need to take the next step on their journey to succeed in managing an NEC4 ECC project.
This webinar session will look at the new and different provisions of the NEC4 ECC from the Project Manager's perspective. This will include those things that affect the Project Manager such as:
- Contractor's proposals
- Quality management system
- Deemed acceptance of programmes
- Payment changes
- Finalising Defined Cost (in cost based Options)
- Additional compensation events
- Changes to propose instructions
- New secondary Options
- Schedules of Cost Components (SCC) and Schedules of Short Cost Components (SSCC) changes
For more information please contact: