NEC has developed a brand new digital platform aimed at empowering organisations to access, compile and edit NEC contracts online.
The new platform has been developed in response to industry feedback and was created to give flexibility to edit, compile and finalise NEC contracts. For teams with complex procurement and contracting routes, the new tool improves efficiency, transparency and continuity in processes.
The major features of the new platform include:
- Total control of contracts: For teams with complex procurement and contracting routes, the new tool improves efficiency, transparency and continuity in processes.
- Fully Flexible: The software empowers those compiling NEC contracts to collaborate with multiple stakeholders within the contract drafting process. With the built-in flexibility, you can set access and editing permissions and have multiple users working on different sections of each contract at the same time. You can also share access with your suppliers, enabling more collaborative working practices.
- Ease and efficiency: The system is designed to save you time. Compiled contracts can be saved as templates so you can re-use your previous work at any time. Contract Horizon also enables you to build a searchable library of z-clauses in a quick and easy to manage system. Being able to amend and sign off the contracts within the platform reduces the need for multiple versions of each contract.
- Safe and secure: Contract Horizon is a secure, cloud-based system build on the Microsoft Azure platform. This makes the system secure and reliable, even for sensitive and high-profile projects.
Developed in partnership with a leading software company with the following certifications:
- ISO27001:2013 (information security certification)
- Microsoft Gold Partner (application development certification)
- Cyber Essentials Plus (cyber certification)
- ISTQB® Silver Partner (quality testing certification)
- ISO9001:2015 (quality certification)
Contract Horizon is due for release on 31 March.
Sign up today