Thirteen new Council members have been elected to take the Institution forward at ICE's AGM on 23 July 2019.
- Julie Luzia Bregulla Dipl. Ing PhD CEng FICE
- Andy Alder MEng MSc CEng FICE
- Kate Cairns BEng (Hons) DIC MSc CEnv CEng FICE
- Richard Bayfield BSc (Hons)MSc CEnv CEng FICE FCIArb
- Gillian H Castka BEng MSc CEng MICE MHKIE
- Norman Chan BA (Hons) MA Fdsc Civil Engineering EngTech MICE
- East of England: Paul Mitchelmore BSc CEng MICE
- London: Yan Zhou MSc BEng CEng FICE
- Scotland: Steven Graeme Robertson BSc (Hons) CEng MICE
- South East: Norman F Brent BSc (Eng) CEng FICE FCIWEM C.WEM
- Yorkshire & Humber: David M Hirst Eur Ing BEng (Hons) CEng MBA FICE FEI
Europe and Central Asia: Jose M Lores
BEng (Honours) MSc CEng MICE
Benjamin Jacob Weller
BEng MSc DIC GMICE
Newly elected members will take office from 5 November 2019 and will serve for three years.
Congratulations and welcome to our new Council members.
Thank you to everyone who voted.